Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Just because you have spiked hair, doesn't mean your sharp

One day I was walking in school and all of the sudden, I spot two dudes with the same spiky, Sonic the Hedgehog up do. I have lived in California, where hair products are actually used by men, but so is lipstick and mascara in some cases. I think it's cool that men gel and style their hair now. I'm usually all for men keeping up with their appearances, but I don't know if it was the way they did their hair that set me off, but it annoyed me a tad bit. Ever since "Jersey Shore" came out, I've realized that some of the guys out here have also copied the walking STD style. By word of mouth, I have also heard that the men in the club are also starting to dress and do their hair like their Jersey Shore idols. Hmmm...If a single woman out there has to look for a guy while putting up with spiky hairstyles and overly confident men, then I feel sorry for her. She might as well put in a hair bump and get poppin' at the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment